NEPTUN BOAT TRAILERS//STORE
Boat Car Trailer Neptun N7-17 navy ( Dimensions: 310-550 x 99-115 x 40 cm DMC: 750 KG ) [GN034]
Price (with TAX): 3280.00 PLN♾
Net price: 2666.67 PLN✌
Availability: 2 products available✌
Condition: New product
Description Boat Car Trailer Neptun N7-17 navy [GN034] ( Dimensions: 310-550 x 99-115 x 40 cm DMC: 750 KG )
Neptun N7-17 navy trailer [GN034] has a special construction adapted to transport a boat between 10 and 18 feet (310-550 x 99-115 x 40 cm). The boat trailer has been designed so that its length can be changed by adjusting the appropriate elements on the frame. The rear horizontal rollers are placed on the cradle - it allows the boat to slide smoothly from the trailer or pull it onto the trailer. The positions of the side supports and cradle are fully adjustable. This ensures optimal pressure of the rubber rollers on the sides and keel.
Neptun N7-17 navy trailer [GN034] made of high quality hot-dip galvanized steel. This ensures a long-term use of the Neptun paddle trailer. The rear lighting beam can be easily and quickly dismantled, and thus the rear part of the water can be inserted into the water when it is being launched on the water reservoir.
Watertight hubs - bearings with additional protection against water intrusion.
The Neptun N7-17 navy trailer [GN034] is equipped as standard with a winch with a load capacity of 450 kg, a winch support, horizontal rollers on the cradle, 2 fixed horizontal rollers, 2 adjustable side supports.
Independent wheel suspension and axle rubber elements ensure safe and stable driving. Multifunction lamps are placed in the lighting panel so they are protected against moisture and pollution.
Every customer who decides to buy a new car trailer, receives a ready product for registration together with a set of required documents in the Communication Department in order to receive a vehicle registration certificate with a board - purchase document (invoice), 2-year warranty, vehicle's service manual and homologation EU producer. In addition, in the article Trailer registration in the communication department from A to Z
- available on the Blog - the registration and insurance process for the new car trailer has been described in detail. Remember that in Poland the trailer should be insured on the same day as registration at the office.
Among the broad and customized range of Neptun car trailers
you can distinguish between several types that are created as recreational vehicles or for professional use. The most characteristic light vehicles for everyone are trailers with steel boards. In a wide range you will also find trailers with wheels hidden under the body (NORDICA) or trailers with plywood boards (TRAILWOOD). For the transport of larger machines or medium-sized mini vehicles, universal platform trailers (MULTI) will be used. Among the trailers available in the offer of the PrzyczepyMarter.pl store there are also trailers for transporting motorcycles (MOTO) and for transporting boats (NAVY). Neptun car trailers are distributed throughout Europe, including Poland in the stationary store in Przygon in the Lodz region.
Accessories Boat Car Trailer Neptun N7-17 navy
For each new Neptun car trailer, that can be bought at the PrzyczepyMarter Store in Poland, a number of additional accessories are available to buy. All prices include TAX (gross price). Selected accessories are available on request. Currently, the mail and online order sales of car trailer accessories
are not carried out. Warranty conditions for Boat Car Trailer Neptun N7-17 navy in the certificate issued by Sorelpol Sp. z o.o., the manufacturer of Neptun trailers.
1. Manufacturer Boat Car Trailer Neptun N7-17 navy provides the buyer with a smooth operation of the product when used as intended, under normal conditions of use and subject to the user's instructions provided by the PrzyczepyMarter shop for the buyer of the goods trailer.
2. The guarantee is granted for a period of 24 months from the day the product is sold to the end-user, while the proof of guarantee is a receipt and a completed warranty card.
3. Warranty Boat Car Trailer Neptun N7-17 navy and accessories covers legal and physical defects, errors in the material, design errors and errors during processing and apply only to original parts of Sorelpol and its suppliers.
4. If during the warranty period Boat Car Trailer Neptun N7-17 navy there will be a 3-time failure of the same main trailer sub-assembly: chassis (trailer frame or trailer floor), axle, drawbar or side, the user may request the whole trailer to be replaced or withdraw from the sales contract (money back). Sorelpol undertakes to meet these demands.
5. All metal elements Boat Car Trailer Neptun N7-17 navy , in addition to the axes of some models, they are covered with a zinc coating applied by a bath or electro galvanic method. The main purpose is protection against corrosion Boat Car Trailer Neptun N7-17 navy . A characteristic feature of zinc contained in the anti-corrosion coating is its slow reaction lasting up to several months with the oxygen contained in the air. The symptom of the reaction is matting of the coating. This is not a disadvantage Boat Car Trailer Neptun N7-17 navy ( Dimensions: 310-550 x 99-115 x 40 cm DMC: 750 KG ) [GN034 ] but the result of its natural oxidation. Zinc contained in the anti-corrosion coating does not have resistance to acids and salts and some chemicals. Corrosion of zinc, so-called White corrosion is a factor that only affects the deterioration of aesthetics, anti-corrosive properties do not deteriorate. The white corrosion occurring to a small extent is not subject to complaint. Pitting of corrosion, intense stains and other symptoms of salt and acid influence on the zinc coating are also not subject to complaint. To avoid adverse effects of salt, especially in winter, follow the simple maintenance rules in the operating instructions.
6. Boat Car Trailer Neptun N7-17 navy is not covered by the warranty:
- natural consumption of materials: tires, bulbs, bearings, etc.
- damage caused by overloading the trailer;
- damage caused by exceeding the permissible speed;
- damage caused by users inconsistent with the instruction manual ;
- damages resulting from making independent alterations or changes;
- damages resulting from the use of non-original parts;
- the right to reimbursement of replacement trailer costs;
- claim for lost profits caused by the trailer's malfunction, damage to the vehicle pulling the caravan and other vehicles;